Thinking Cup is pleased to be the first coffee shop in Downtown Boston to serve "Stumptown Coffee" exclusively. Stumptown, originating in Portland Oregon had been named “Best Coffee in the World” by NPR, The New York Times, Food & Wine Magazine, and USA Today. To ensure exceptional quality and freshness we obtain our beans directly from Stumptown’s roasting facility in Brooklyn, New York.
Opened its doors in December 2010, Thinking Cup is ideally located just steps from the Boston Common. We are committed to providing the premier coffee experience in Boston by serving only the finest coffees, teas, and freshly baked pastries.THINKING CUP PHILOSOPHY
- Using only the finest coffee beans from various regions around the globe
- Outstanding service from knowledgeable baristas willing to educate our guests about coffee
- Helping to sustain a green environment through product procurement
- Giving back to the local community through involvement in various charity organizations
- Providing a cozy, enjoyable ambience for all to enjoy
- Creating excitement for high-end specialty coffee in the Greater Boston area